This is the first day of autumn! There are only 94 days until Christmas. (Can you believe it?) This means that it’s time to start planning family portraits so your cards and prints will be available in plenty of time for the holiday season.
Our autumn portrait promo is here! Mini sessions are our most affordable and efficient option for getting that perfect brag-worthy image to use in holiday greetings, as gifts, or to update the family portrait on your desk at work. Let’s leverage the incredible colors of New England’s autumn while they are in full glory!
- Nonrefundable session fee of $125 is for our time and talent.
- Proof gallery with about 15-20 images from the mini-session.
- Files, prints, cards, and discs are available for purchase. See sample gallery for prices.
- These sessions are for everyone!
- pets (no guarantees!!)
- Be creative… wear your wedding dress if you want some quick artsy shots in the autumn leaves! Bring your violin if you’re a musician. Bring your kids for a playful leaf fight!
Saturday, October 24 - Larz Anderson Park (Brookline MA)
NOTE: 10/24 has been RAINED OUT! Those who signed up for a session have been contacted with information about rescheduling options.
Sunday, November 1 – Larz Anderson Park, Brookline MA
Saturday, November 7 - Rock Meadow Conservation Area, Belmont
Sunday, November 8 - Great Meadows Refuge, Concord
Your portrait session will not be confirmed until I have received the session fee as indicated above. Session fee is nonrefundable, but if it turns out you have a change in plans you may gift or sell your spot to someone else.
*If you’re looking for a more in-depth session to include individual portraits of children or extended family groups, please email me to set up a full portrait session.
Weekday sessions at our Lowell MA studio space are also available.
We are available on a couple of dates in October for family sessions in Western Massachusetts (Northampton area). Please inquire with me – rachel at decenturbanlifestyle.com for more information.